Dear Parents,

In response to the many parents who have inquired if there will be any changes of location for the summer zman I’d like to share with you my thoughts on the matter, the way I see it. In truth, it would always be nice and beneficial for the boys to have a change of scenery but that is something that in an average year is not attainable. Last year, after the boys were locked down and had no social interaction for a couple of months, we all felt that it was absolutely necessary for the well-being of the boys (Canada was on lockdown) and with Hashem’s help, we made it work with no additional cost to the parents. This year has been an in-between year, let me explain.

ON THE ONE HAND, we BH were open (against many odds) for the full year and the bachurim overall had a regular schedule, learning Nigleh and Chassidus B’hasmada u’Shkida.

ON THE OTHER HAND, there have been irregularities that may have contributed to some unsettledness like quarantines, not going home for Chanukah, a couple of visits by authorities (eating grapefruits – ask your children about that) and being curbed at times from being outdoors. Keeping all of this in mind I figured the best thing would be to find a place.

AFFORDABILITY: After searching around, we have found a couple of places, but the cost was way out of any budget. Knowing how difficult finances are for parents, I figured it’s best we stay here and do our best to create an exciting Zman here in Toronto.

At the end of last week, we made the final decision to stay but I still did not send you anything as I was still hoping just maybe something will work out and we will have a breakthrough.

I am excited to announce that with Hashem’s help and the Rebbe’s Brachos we managed to secure the stunning and renowned grounds of

We would like to take this opportunity to express our sincere appreciation to Rabbi Yisroel and Mrs Mockin for making this feasible.
May we all be zoicheh to celebrate this summer with Moshiach Tzidkeinu in Yerushalayim ir hakoidesh.

Wishing you a Gezunteh Zummer!
Rabbi Oster       

While we did not make this decision conditional on additional financial participation from parents, please do understand that this is a great undertaking. The additional cost per Talmid is well over $1000 and we cannot do this without your help. I would be incredibly grateful for your financial assistance to enhance the summer zman for OUR children.